Software Engineering Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Columbus, OH)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
As a technical lead with 10 or more years of experience in Java/JEE technologies you will be part of a team that maintains and modernizes (to Cloud and Micro-service technologies) a suite of applications. You will get to closely engage with Business and Technology teams in a high performing Agile team in a creative environment.
* Required experience in Java/JEE, Spring Boot, React, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery, Oracle PL/SQL, Git/Bitbucket.
* Experience with Java Server Faces, Unix shell scripts, Apache Webserver, Apache Tomcat, JMeter, Cloud and Micro-services are preferable.
* AWS certification expected.
* You will get to play a lead technical role in a team of software engineers.
* Opportunities to design, develop, review design/code, maintain Continuous Integration/Deployment of application to various environments as part of feature enhancements.
* Modernize the existing suite of applications to Cloud and Micro-service architecture.
* Emphasis on developing secure software and remedy any vulnerabilities as they are discovered.
* Supporting Business in troubleshooting/fixing issues in Production.
* Participate in all Agile ceremonies
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans