Software Engineering Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Columbus, OH)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Strong knowledge in Oracle and RDBMS database concepts.
* Knowledge on using public and private cloud such as AWS, Azure and Cloud foundry.
* Experience working in Java-based tool WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
Strong project management and team management skills.
E xpertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients and implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans