Software Engineering Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Plano, TX)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study
* Advance knowledge of Apache Spark, Scala, Java, Spring
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Familiarity and experience working with JPMC internal software development frameworks, platforms and tools like Photon, Moneta, GKP, LogA and Jules would be a big plus.
* Cloud Certifications(AWS, Azure or GCP) would be a big plus
Specific skills or other requirements for the position
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans