Software Support Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Columbus, OH)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in product and infrastructure support
* Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
* Ability to execute within a customer-centric environment
* Good positive attitude and helpful approach
* Good spoken and written English
* 3 - 5 years experience in distributed storage environments
* 3 - 5 years experience in an associated technology (Server, Networks)
* Good understanding of impact and importance of storage services to customers. Sense of urgency around critical issues
* Must have experience with EMC VMAX & HPe 3Par using Fiber Channel
* Intermediate experience with large Fiber Channel switched fabric environment from Brocade & Cisco
* Must have Expert knowledge of basic RAID, storage tiering, storage architecture concepts, storage virtualization, local and datacenter replication practices, and storage best practices
* Experiance with IP Storage platforms (NetApp SolidFire / EMC PowerFlex)
* Nice to have is knowledge of Object S3 Platforms (EMC ECS / NetApp StorageGrid)
* Ability to code using python to reduce repeditive tasks
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans