Social Media Marketing Manager / Community ManagerAt Kala Digital
We are looking for an expert Social Media Marketing / Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- We are a fast growing advertising / SaaS company with a vibrant & fun culture
- High-performance culture with a strong team spirit
- Would you like to work for a David rather than a Goliath? (Soon to be a Goliath).
- Do you want to be a part of a company that will not only provide a long term role but will also cultivate your skills and nurture your whole being?
- Creative flair (an eye for design is essential), with also deep analytical skills.
- You live and breath community management and social media marketing. (You read about it in your spare time).
- Empathetic marketer who truly cares about our customers and community.
- You have amazing attention to detail and are extremely process-oriented
- Focused on providing value
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome challenges by thinking outside of the box.
- Experience being a Freelancer is considered an asset - The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That's right, there is no office.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things!
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers and the community in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with inbound Marketing, Paid acquisition and the sales teams
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Podcast strategy and execution
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference!
Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team!
Live The Remote Work Life!
We're a fully distributed team
Great work life balance
Work isn't everything and we understand that
Ready To Apply?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me! Then be sure to apply below. Even if you're thinking: “This could be me! Apply below anyway - we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure you've read the whole ad, please ensure you sneak the word in "exceptional" somewhere into your application.
We can't wait to meet you!