Enterprise Software Sales ExecutiveAt Kandidate
Cityzenith is an up-and-coming tech company that is pioneering the Digital Twin trend in the global real estate sector (the BBC named us a leading DigitalTwin practitioner in January). Gartner recently reported that Global demand for digital twin solutions is growing, and Markets and Markets pegged the annual CAGR at 37%. A Digital Twin is a virtual model of physical building assets connected to real-time data systems that is used to aggregate disparate systems in a single platform. Cityzenith’s flagship software product, Smart World Pro, was originally created by the founders of Google Earth working together with leading building industry professionals to develop a platform that would enable property owners, property managers, and building design professionals to have one, simple, easy-to-use tool to view, manage and optimize with the ever-growing data complexity around their properties. We aggregate more tools and data formats than any other platform in the market today, bar none.
The company sells to large property owners, infrastructure players, energy services companies, and governments, and has secured major global clients since our product launch last summer including Foster + Partners, W.S. Atkins, Lendlease, Rudin, Cushman Wakefield, and others. Click here https://youtu.be/QyfsdKguVVA to see a message from the company’s CEO, Michael Jansen.
Cityzenith is looking for an Enterprise Software Sales Executive. The position will be located in the US to manage the US territories. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new channel in the rapidly expanding Digital Twin market which is soaring at 37% CAGR growth globally. This role will report to the CEO and Founder, based in Chicago.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Generating 20-30 direct customer meetings and workshops (2nd meetings) per month through different sources
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for workshops, help create the basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand Cityzenith’s business within assigned customer accounts
- Working with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Supporting channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
- Documenting plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Participation in industry trade shows
- 5+ years of sales experience, of which 4 years involved a complex solution sales process in the AEC, BIM. GIS, CRE, and/or Smart Building industry
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- Ability to travel 50% of the tim
- Ability to work as a “lone wolf” in the field while working collaboratively with a remote team.
- Generous base + commissions + equity/ shares (to be discussed on initial call)
- Paid time off