Product OwnerAt koddi
Apply for the Job
The Koddi product team is looking for a Product Owner based in our Austin, Fort Worth, Ann Arbor, or New York City office. The Product Owner will help develop best in class technology solutions for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
As a product owner, you will work with an expansive network of global technology partners, making it possible to reach travelers across the globe and at every stage of their journey. Koddi's partners include Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write detailed stories and acceptance criteria based on product scope documents and epics in order for the engineering teams to develop software
- Maintain the backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- Support the products’ strategic vision and defining the roadmap
- Collaborate with customer support to triage, validate, and prioritize product defects, following through with engineering to resolution.
- Work closely with our business owners on requirements and priorities
- Assist in research for product requirements/product scopes based on stakeholder input, customer feedback, market research, competitive information and user data
- Manage product execution of feature teams collaborating with tech and project leads
- Complete high level product testing, in support of the QA team, to ensure the definition of done is achieved during development.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Create go-to-market launch strategies, manage the development of training materials, and coordinate user feedback loops
- Assist in creating training documentations and demo new product features to end users or internal stakeholders
WHAT SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE DO YOU BRING?
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software as a product owner, business analyst, product manager or software engineer
- 1+ year of specific knowledge of ad serving technology (e.g. RTB, DSP, SSP)
- Very detail oriented
- Experience writing user stories in an Agile development environment
- Ability to effectively translate a customer need into terms that a developer can understand
- Passion for technology and strong technical ability (e.g., understanding of software development languages and techniques; understanding of APIs and databases) in order to communicate effectively with software developers
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable SaaS and web-based applications
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designers to design highly usable products that customers love
- Understanding of adtech product requirements, for example, campaign management, reporting, data visualization, ad targeting, SEO, SEM also a plus
- Experience building a roadmap and executing on that roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- A strong disposition for collaboration
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoy digging into a challenge to find answers
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with
consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!