Senior Product Manager, Platform Data VisualizationAt Komodo Health
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of the Senior Product Manager, Platform Data Visualization is to lead product development for Komodo Health’s data visualization composers, platform-enabled workflow tools, and service-related reporting. The Komodo platform powers all Komodo’s current (Aperture, Iris, Pulse, Prism, Sentinel) and future workflow analytical applications and enables 3rd party builders to integrate with, extend, customize, or build on the platform.
Reporting to the Head of Platform Product Management, the Senior Product Manager will work closely with data science, engineering, UX, product, customers, and key stakeholders to define, design, prototype, test, build, and market tools that accelerate our category leadership.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Managed an outcomes-driven roadmap of capabilities and enabled widespread adoption of the Komodo Health platform by providing value for Komodo Health and its value customers.
- Driven the Platform Data Visualization team, who will be responsible for delivering the set of applications and services such as visualization/dashboard builders, data browsers, usage/auditing reporting, workflow tools, scheduling, self-service deployment, environment creation, and internal metric collection and summarization.
- Connected analytics and machine learning problems to client problems to drive prioritization of roadmap items.
- Prioritized initiatives across company business goals, data and engineering constraints, market evolution and customer requirements, spanning from smaller features to market-shaping bets.
- Advocated for the needs of platform customers and translated nuanced platform capabilities to explain ‘builder’ versus ‘consumer’ both internally and externally
- Balanced our customers’ short-term needs with the development of scalable technology to maximize long-term platform potential.
- Collaborated with data science, data engineering, and program management to develop requirements that drive the implementation of analytics modules.
- Defined, measured, and enhanced product documentation and support models for developer products.
- Worked with product marketing, customer success, sales, and operations to develop effective go-to-market plans and appropriate training and processes for feature launches and feature scalability.
- Contributed to the strategy and shared vision that enables Komodo Health to lead in the market and integrate with the most complex technology ecosystems.
What you bring to Komodo:
- Extensive professional experience working in a product management role
- Comprehensive understanding of technical and design elements of data and developer-targeted tools
- Proficiency with data visualization techniques and their respective applications in designing to solve analytical- and workflow-related tasks.
- Evangelist of user-centered design principles
- Experience working with and analyzing big data
- Solid understanding of how platform customers need to be served
- Familiarity with modern tools and technologies such as AirFlow, Snowflake, Jupyter, GraphQL, Tableau, cloud computing, etc.
- Experience working in agile / scrum teams with engineering to ship features and products
- Effective oral and highly visual written communication skills with the purpose of bringing clarity to complexity and communicating to inform and influence across cross-functional teams and leadership
- Proven ability to prioritize between what can be done vs what should be done
- A thirst for knowledge, willingness to learn, and a growth-oriented mindset
- Committed to fostering an inclusive environment where your teammates feel motivated to succeed.
- Experience working in the life sciences or healthcare space a plus, but not required
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture