VP, Product Management PlatformAt Komodo Health
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of the VP Platform Product Management is to lead the product management team for Komodo’s healthcare intelligent platform that powers all Komodo’s current (Aperture, Iris, Pulse, Prism, Sentinel) and future workflow analytical applications as well as enable 3rd party builders to integrate with, extend, customize or build on the platform.
Reporting to the CTO, the VP Product Management - Platform will work closely with data science, engineering, product, customers and key stakeholders to align the product team to continue reinforcing Komodo’s leadership position in the market.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Continuously evolved the platform vision & strategy to enable more use cases, extended to new personas and increased overall adoption internally and externally
- Managed and maintained a roadmap of platform capabilities that enables Komodo Health to lead in the market and integrate with the most complex IT landscapes
- Delivered a modern, cloud native experience for 3rd party builders
- Focused the company on future growth areas that drive business value and deliver a strong ROI of platform investments.
- Defined an outcome-driven, measurable product roadmap by prioritizing across company business goals, data and engineering constraints, market evolution and customer requirements, spanning from smaller features to market-shaping bets
- Defined, measured and improved optimal product documentation and support models for developer products
- Collaborated with product marketing, customer success, sales and operations to develop effective go to market plans and appropriate training and processes for feature launches and feature scalability
- Refined and improved product management process within the group of PMs
- Conducted market intelligence and assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Defined Make vs Partner vs Buy options to accelerate platform deliveries
What you bring to Komodo:
- Extensive experience in Product Management with substantial experience in senior leadership and management
- Experienced product leader, with experience launching native cloud data platform which enables both internal analytical application and 3rd party developers
- Experience with API-1st strategy and modern cloud architecture
- Experience working in agile / scrum teams with engineering to ship features and products
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with ability to bring clarity to complexity and communicate customer needs, architectural requirements, and product goals across cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to ruthlessly prioritize between what we could do vs what we should do
- Experience as a leader with proven ability to collaborate and influence others in a highly cross-matrixed environment
- Unparalleled ability to balance zooming out to see the big picture, and zooming in to roll up the sleeves and deliver flawless execution
- A thirst for knowledge, willingness to learn and a growth-oriented mindset
- Experience working in the life sciences or healthcare space a plus, but not required
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture