Account Executive (w/m/d)At Kubermatic GmbH
Kubermatic is the #1 corporate contributor to the Kubernetes project in Europe. We develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud-native transformation. Our open-source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
We believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud-native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
What You'll Do
Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow-through execution.
Lead and manage entire sales cycles (e.g. presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives) and discuss terms of associated legal and business risks.
Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Kubermatic Partners, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
Run and manage complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
What You'll Bring
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience working in one of the European markets or the US market and excellent English skills
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Previous experience working with CRM’s and modern-day sales tools.
- Sales Experience with Cloud, Container/MicroServices, DevOps, Orchestration, Open Source Applications is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage startup and build your own destiny
What we can offer you
- Great opportunity to select untouched key accounts.
- No commission cap!
- Fair quotas (1-1.5 millions Euro) - high chance to over-achieve.
- The unique opportunity to join a growing startup and grow and learn with us
- Agile practices and cutting edge technologies
- As a remote first company we offer flexible working hours (flexitime), part-time and work from home as default, not on request
- A motivated and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 20 countries.
- We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy attending conferences like KubeCon and ContainerDays in gorgeous cities like Amsterdam and Barcelona.