Brooklyn, NY, United States of America, Remote
Spins software is looking for a talented intermediate Ruby on Rails Developer to join our remote team.
We are a private consulting company who works with the biggest brands in fashion and entertainment.
For this role you will be working exclusively on one existing rails app to add new features.
• 5+ years ruby on rails development experience
• Proficiency with Redis and Postgres
• Experience with Twillio
• Familiarity with Heroku and scaling production applications proficiently
• Frontend skills (Vue) are a plus, but not required
• 12 month contract position (30 - 40 hours per week)
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Open to flexible working schedule so you can set your own hours
• Will never waste your time with excess meetings
• Autonomy to work from anywhere
• Work with our distributed team of 7 based in Brooklyn, New York
Please include a link to your github or relevant work samples in your application.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click the link below or send us an email with your story and the salary you want. CVs, and also links to your LinkedIn and Github profile.
©2021 Workly. Theo Nga