Motion DesignerAt Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
- Please include portfolio link
- Must Have: Photoshop and Illustrator
- InDesign experience is a plus
- TV network or design studio experience a plus
- discovery+ marketing with standard marketing placements for print, digital, and motion
- After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with Cinema 4D is a plus
One of the motion designer positions will need experience building motion graphics toolkits, MOGRT files, and have some After Effects automation experience
- We are looking for a junior to mid-level motion designer to join the Client marketing team.
- You will be primarily responsible for versioning motion graphics into various sizes and formats for broadcast, digital, and social placements.
- You will use your creativity and problem-solving skills to make designs work in various sizes.
- You will help prepare toolkits, MOGRT files, and motion graphic renders for global distribution.
- There will be some opportunities to create original designs and animations.
- Version After Effects projects into various sizes and file formats for broadcast, digital, and social placements.
- Prepare toolkits, MOGRT files, and motion graphic renders for final release.
- Animate original concept designs or creative team driven designs.
- Work closely with your manager and production managers to keep all projects on time.
- Quality control final renders, toolkits, and MOGRT files to ensure that all requirements and specifications are correct before uploading to various platforms.
- Organize and manage the produced media files and assets on Google Drive.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design -or- Motion Design -or- related field is preferred but not required.
- At least 1-3 years of motion design experience, preferably within a TV network or design studio.
- Excellent grasp of motion design and animation.
- Strong typography sense.
- Must be very detail-oriented.
- Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator as well as working knowledge of Google Slides and Sheets.
- Ability to work independently, work in a team situation, work under pressure, and juggle multiple projects.
- Cinema 4D experience is a plus.