Senior Medical Writer (M3 Europe)At M3 (EU) Ltd
UK, Holland, Lithuania, or Sweden
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organisations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
M3 Education, part of M3, Inc. is a new entity created in 2021 that focuses on providing high-quality online medical education to support improved patient care delivery in Europe. M3 Education aims to combine M3’s global audience of validated physicians (6M+), experience in content development and technological prowess, to create high-impact educational content that will impact real clinical practice quickly.
M3, Inc. (approximately $46B market capital) is already a market leader for providing high-value information, including pharmaceutical promotional content, to physicians through its trusted local websites.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and enthusiastic writer to join our team. The Medical Writing team at M3 (EU) is responsible for producing a wide variety of content for M3 Education and doctors.net.uk, including conference highlights, videos, case studies, education modules and more, for a range of clients spanning the pharmaceutical industry, charities and wider healthcare sector. The M3 Education Senior Medical Writer role will involve a significant amount of educational need assessment and input to IME (Independent Medical Education) Grant applications and proposals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Writing, editing, proofreading and quality checking content
- Development of educational needs assessments and associated clinical practice gaps to input to IME Grant or proposal submissions
- Attending occasional client meetings to plan, scope and discuss educational content
- Planning content with the wider team
- Working closely with the Design, Account Management and Programme Management team
- Potential for travel for international and national medical conferences
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Planning content with the wider team.
- Potential travel to international and national medical conferences (COVID permitting)
- Ensuring content produced is of the highest quality
- Ensuring full compliance with regulator codes
- Ideally - Life Sciences PhD. Minimum – Life Sciences Degree (2:1).
- 2 years or more working experience in writing in pharma/healthcare sector (includes healthcare/pharma communications agencies)
- Ability to write clear and concise scientifically accurate copy
- Awareness of ABPI code of practice
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to work across a wide range of therapy areas
- A keen interest in working in healthcare communications
- Ability to build strong working relationships and expectations
- Ability to get involved and show initiative
- Strong written and listening skills
25 days annual leave
Private medical cover
Group Life Cover
Subsidised gym membership