Solidity EngineerAt Maple-finance
Apply for the Job
Maple is the next evolution of DeFi protocols creating an institutional capital marketplace. Premium crypto institutions borrow from Lending Pools funded by the DeFi ecosystem transparently and efficiently. The protocol is governed by the Maple Token (MPL), which was successfully launched in May.
Join our world class team, backed by some of the leading Venture Capitalists in the space including Framework Ventures, Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, One Block, Aave CEO - Stani Kulechov and Synthetix Founder - Kain Warwick.
Together we'll embark on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global.
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
We are recruiting an experienced Solidity Engineer to join our existing engineering team of 3 experienced A-grade developers. You must have experience developing complex smart contracts related to DeFi (Decentralized Finance) with. Your code will be clean, well-formatted and commented and you will provide accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential.
- High quality, performant, and well tested Solidity code
- Follow Test Driven Development process
- Achieve comprehensive unit test and integration test coverage
- Write specs and ADRs and review PRs
- Design and ideation of new functionality
- First class collaborative ethos and personal attitude
- 1+ years experience in Solidity development
- 2+ years in general software engineering in corporate enterprise
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- Familiar with Test Driven Development process in Solidity
- Passionate about the DeFi/Decentralized Finance space
- Fluent in English
Nice if you have it
- Previously deployed projects to Mainnet
- Previous experience with HEVM
- Familiarity with standard DevOps tooling
With the recent expansion of our two lending pools to nearly $60M, and the third imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi. If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple to help you check us out: