Product OwnerAt Modus
You’re a detailed oriented Product Manager who loves creating and building digital experiences. You understand what it takes to deliver and nurture high-value products from ideation to launch by leading cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders, designers, developers, and QA. If you want to join a global team that creates smart, creative and impactful digital experiences that solve complex challenges, we would like to meet you!
Modus is a digital agency based in New York City with offices throughout the greater NY Metropolitan Area, Buenos Aires and Manila. We’re an interdisciplinary group of motivated, dedicated professionals who don’t take things at face value. We uncover insights, imagine new possibilities, and create digital experiences that transform businesses and delight customers.
Our next Product Owner will be an integral part of our growing Product Management team as well as lead a cross-functional UX team in a scaled agile setting.
Read on for details.
- Be the product owner of a cross-functional UX scrum team in a scaled agile setting
- Lead remote UX and/or software development scrum teams through end-to-end digital product development lifecycles
- Apply business analysis and critical thinking skills to become the subject matter expert of your digital work
- Present complex topics in detail to key stakeholders
- Participate in PI planning sessions
- Creating roadmaps and aligning delivery schedules with other scrum teams
- Write stories, represent and prioritize work
- Lead the team through prioritization and estimation session
- Steer the overall design and development strategy by engaging stakeholders, domain leads, project leads, and practitioners
- 4+ years agile oriented product owner or product management experience
- 1+ year project management experience
- 1+ year scaled agile experience, developing stories and managing work
- 1+ year experience managing UX centric workflows
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to tailor written and verbal communications to the audience
- Exceptional relationship and customer service skills
- Agency or consultancy oriented experience is a plus
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization both internally & externally
- Understanding of modern web protocols and concepts
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong business analysis and documentation skills
- Agile-oriented certification
- Desire to leverage human-centered design principles
In addition to a competitive salary, Modus offers a great work environment, premium health care plans, 401k matching, flexible work schedules, training courses and certifications, the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, and other great benefits.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy being part of a diverse team of talented people who are helping to invent the digital future, apply now!