Senior Data ScientistAt Neuro-ID
Who We Are
Neuro-ID is a Behavior-as-a-Service analytics platform that provides actionable insight to reduce fraud while improving conversion and customer experience. As a pioneer in the area of human analytics, we are constantly pushing the scientific boundaries of understanding users' digital body language, to reveal users' emotions and intent in online contexts. Named one of the top breakout B2B startups in 2020 by Business Insider as well as a finalist for the LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year, Neuro-ID enables industry leaders in Payments, Lending, Fintech, and Insurance, to reduce online fraud and friction with real-time behavioral analytics. Founded by 2 world-renowned PhDs from the University of Arizona and Brigham Young University, and led by a team of seasoned executives, we continue to make strategic key additions to our team to expand our product offerings and enter new verticals.
We have a large and unique data set with a unique set of challenges. It has tremendous potential. We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join our team, and take our modelling and ML to the next level.
What You Will Do
- Research and develop ML learning models and technology to power the behavior-as-a-service platform
- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to deploy models into production.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years experience working in a data science field, applying statistical data analysis to real-world problems.
- You have 5+ years experience with data transformation and analysis tools and languages including SQL, R, and Python.
- You have an advanced degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- You have Strong interpersonal and communication skills and have worked with different business functions
- You are familiar with AWS services, including compute, database, and storage, with a special focus on analytics technologies.
- You have worked in a fraud data team at a financial institution.
- Competitive salary.
- Own a slice of a rocket ship! We offer equity stock options for all our employees with fair vesting and strike price terms.
- Comprehensive benefits program.
- 14 total PTO Days Off (Inc. Christmas Day - New Years Day Off )
- 10 Company Holidays
- Summer Fridays: Get out at 3pm on Fridays (June - Sept)
- Comprehensive Benefits Program:
- United Healthcare PPO/HSA
- 401K Administration and Quarterly Webinar
- Contributions to Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- FSA / DCA Access
- Fitness Reimbursement (up to $90/month) : Enough for a Peloton Bike!
- Education Budget: $250/Year per employee for approved course
- Remote Work Set-Up: One Time $300 Stipend for anything contributing to a better remote work (ie. comfy chair/foot pad, etc.)
- Experience our company culture at a whole other level during our action packed, outdoor adventures themed company off-site in Whitefish, Montana in July each year
- A startup culture tuned for success - with complete transparency of the entire business' performance
- Work at home flexibility
- Employee recognition, training, and mentoring opportunities
- Customers that you recognize and a sales team that regularly wins against Fortune 500 competitors
- Make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Computer Reimbursement (up to $2500 for engineers)
- New Computer Every 4 Years
- Cool company swag!