Product/Senior Product ManagerAt NIUM
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
Nium has Send, Spend and Receive core capabilities with compelling set of technology and licensing infrastructure. It is bringing these capabilities together, infusing additional value-added services and offering a unified, integrated Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform to its clients.
You will join our BaaS product team and will be reporting to VP of Products (BaaS). You will jointly own the product roadmap for BaaS. You will bring in the outside-in perspective, interact closely with sales, technology, compliance, and other product teams to help prioritize and drive new features, and help make new market entries.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- You will coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to drive new features, new products to the BaaS platform that will delight our customers.
- You will write product specification, epics/user stories to help make the changes.
- You will work with several product/tech teams to share dependent requirements, coordinate at the detailed level to develop and rollout features.
- You will work closely with Product Management teams to align product roadmaps with cross-product strategies and market offerings and validate early product definitions with customers.
- You will use technical expertise and extensive industry experience to drive cross-product strategy to identify new product opportunities.
What experiences and expertise would you need to play this role?
- Minimum 3 years of technical product development/management experience in banking, payments or fintech. Detail oriented.
- Significant PLUS for candidates with prior hands-on experience with the product-development and/or product-management of Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform.
- Experience building, managing or operating banking, cards, payment-wallet, or any kind of payment/fintech products and/or platforms.
- Have experience in writing product requirements for new features. Have done detailed requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, product development and have launch experience by working with cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on programming, architecture and tech expertise is an advantage.
- Familiarity with major markets (such as US, UK, EU, etc.,) and their payment/fintech oriented regulations (for example – PSD2 in UK/EU) is an advantage.
- Interpersonal skills – you will work across geographies, cultures, domains & functions, so you should have excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial drive & bias for execution mind
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves