Resource ManagerAt Nubik
What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
- First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
- Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
- We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
- We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
- Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate a thousand dollars per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
- Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer a compensation for your social activities and we’ll contribute to your fundraising initiatives.
Reporting to the PMO Director, the Resource Manager is responsible for building the best teams across practices and level of seniority, planning the effective utilization of the workforce, forecasting, and scheduling resources for pre-sales enquiries, recently signed new projects, and ongoing active projects.
This role is central in the operations, he/she needs to build and maintain relationships with the sales, operations, principal consultants as well as external consultants. High communication skills and the ability to influence and to strategize are key to be effective in this position.
Nubik aims to offer timely and best selection of talent to its customers while also endeavoring to allow its staff to work on exciting and valued projects.
The overall job purpose is to determine resources & timing requirements for all projects dealing with client contacts, ensuring that adjustments are aligned to client demand & overall viable, meeting Nubik’s standards & excellent service all of that while ensuring high quality projects are delivered by the best teams.
- Develop an in depth understanding of each team members’ skill set including soft skills and technical skills and being able to recommend the proper team based on the specific customer needs;
- Continuously monitor and propose effective resourcing to match business requirements while optimizing performance of all consulting teams and maximizing team members satisfaction;
- Work as a team with Operations and Commercial teams, facilitate smooth communication and sharing resourcing information based on the interest of each team;
- Act as point of contact for resource allocations, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals;
- Monitor performance, billable rate and bandwidth trends with the Operations team;
- Provide staffing and assignment advice to the Consulting team;
- Actively manage and develop the Resource Planning tools within the internal Salesforce platform (Resource Requests, Assignments, Resource Planner);
- Hold primary ownership of the Projects Staff Assignments meeting;
- Monitor and communicate to Leadership and Sales team members the short and mid-term staff capacity to allow accurate expectations to be communicated to potential clients.
- BA/BS in administration or other relevant experience such as project management, team management and or human resource planning;
- 1+ years experience in a similar position in the IT services or software industry;
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels of the organization;
- Good knowledge of Resource Management tools. Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and of Salesforce skills definitely a plus;
- Comfortable under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Methodical, organized and thorough;
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English) in written and spoken language.
At Nubik we operate a virtual office with real people. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government. Got more questions? Get in touch!