Chief Financial Officer - B2B SaasAt OnceHub
Apply for the Job
This is a remote position.
OnceHub ( www.oncehub.com ) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides inbound lead acceleration solutions to organizations worldwide.
We have always been a remote company, where everyone works from home across seven countries and five continents: United Kingdom, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
We are a company that has never taken any external financing. All our growth to date has been financed solely by our customers. While we do have big aspirations to grow into a prominent B2B SaaS player and go public, we plan to go through this journey without raising any private capital.
We are currently looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer with strong accounting background that can lead the financial implementation of our ERP system and build the consolidated accounts framework across all our jurisdictions. In this role, you will report to the CEO and maintain OnceHub’s books globally, including financial reporting, billing, receivables, payables, general ledger close, and reporting to the tax authorities in all of the countries in which we operate.
The ideal candidate will be strategic, execution oriented, great with numbers and who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done! The ideal candidate will have worked in a SaaS company with recurring revenue. The candidate will be process driven to bring rigor to our financial modeling, budgeting, etc but also strategic enough to provide guidance to accelerate growth. OnceHub has not taken any investment money to date and as such, your work will be focused on improving the business rather than spending time reporting to investors and an external board.
This is a remote role so you will work 100% from home which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. We will only consider candidates based in Israel with an accredited CPA license.
- A Certified Public Accountant in Israel
- At least two years of relevant experience in a SaaS company
- Minimum of 2 years’ bookkeeping experience working within an Israel-based finance department
- Fluent in Hebrew and a very high level of verbal and written communication in English with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
- The ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
- An understanding and knowledge of the drivers of business performance
- Good problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to apply finance knowledge and experience to a diverse range of financial issues
- An accurate perfectionist with strong attention to details
- You are comfortable working with, analysing and improving processes, systems and data
- You are able to spot potential issues from a significant distance and know when to change direction or escalate the problem
- You are diplomatic and comfortable with finding common ground on complex issues
- Prior experience in the high-tech industry is an advantage
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- Work from home only. The company operates virtually.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which includes overnight and weekends sometimes
- IMPORTANT: Since we work with the US market, this position requires occasional work during nights on all American work days including Friday nights.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for individuals in Israel who are flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to work from home and contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your CV!
Please note that, at this time, we are only able to consider candidates who currently reside and have work authorization in Israel. Since this is a remote, work from home role we are able to consider candidates located anywhere in Israel.