HRIS AdminAt Oregon Shakespeare Festival
All OSF employees are expected to respect diverse ideas, races, genders, sexualities, abilities, cultures, and religions, contribute to working in an anti-racist social justice theater, and value Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA)
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will support and maintain the organizations HRIS applications and modules.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, training, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data upkeep and entry as needed for all employees
- Assist with onboarding process as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Director
- Performs in a manner consistent with OSF’s mission, vision and values, including our commitment to diversity and inclusion efforts
** To comply with regulations by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the principal duties in job descriptions must be essential to the job. To identify essential functions, focus on the purpose and the result of the duties rather than the manner in which they are performed. The following definition applies: a job function is essential if removal of that function would fundamentally change the job.
Supervised by HR Director
Qualifications & Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or 3-5 years of experience in managing an HRIS system.
3-5 years of experience in managing and maintaining HR systems. Experience with Ultipro/UKG products highly desired
Qualifications/skills: Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office suite and HRIS.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with BI reporting tool and creation of BI reports.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to read and communicate in English. Spanish proficiency a plus.
Physical Ability: Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time
Other Skills, Ability and/or Knowledge:
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner with clients, customers, co-workers and management;
- Strong emotional intelligence skills;
- Proficient cross-cultural competency.
- Knowledge of US and Oregon-specific employment laws.
Special Hours Requirements: Flexible hours may be needed for training purposes as well as possible overtime/weekend hours as needed.
- Non-profit experience strongly preferred.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Project Management experience or certification
Amazing health, dental, and vision coverage; 403b retirement plan, STD/LTD & Basic Life Insurance; paid vacation and sick time; paid parental leave; local discounts from stores & restaurants; tickets for our shows.
Pay Range: 62-65K
OSF is committed to creating an equitable, inclusive and accessible environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a clear vision to be the place where Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access build the foundation for talented people. Women, non-gender-binary/trans individuals, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), and people with disabilities are STRONGLY encouraged to apply! Please join us as we shift the narrative and grow our organization into a true representation of Inclusion.