Product Manager - Customer ExperienceAt Pangaea
Pangaea collects and analyzes consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing/logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments. We are backed by Google's AI fund Gradient Ventures.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is interested in building technology in the eCommerce and customer experience space. Pangaea's big thesis revolves around cross-border commerce, meaning much of the product management work will support international expansion efforts. If you are interested, be sure to read further below!
The Product Manager will be responsible for three major initiatives:
- Evaluating and implementing a platform to automate common support interactions across multiple channels such as email, chat, and phone. The nature of Pangaea’s business requires that it work on multiple brands, whose policies may change constantly, and languages.
- Reworking our legacy order admin tools to make it easier for support representatives to quickly access order statuses, update orders, and respond to inquiries. You will iterate with stakeholders to break down and prioritize work, partner with an Engineering Lead to create a roadmap for the team, evaluate impact/cost of features, and solve problems related to scaling customer support.
- Develop a strategy for returns. Currently, we have room for improvement in both the customer experience and logistics of returns. We believe a delightful returns experience can drive growth and customer loyalty.
You will also be creative in how you come up with new features to meet the team’s target metrics. Main KPIs are reducing dispute/return rates, improving contact to order ratio, cost per ticket and NPS. However, we would love for you to also dictate your own KPIs that would prioritize the customer experience!
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or other technical field
- SQL fluency and some experience with coding
- 2 - 4 years as a Product Manager or an Engineer
- Experience writing code in the past as an Engineer or a Technical Product Manager
- Experience working in the E-Commerce or SaaS Industry on customer experience products
Some Benefits Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Home office stipend
- Free snacks