Senior Product Manager, GrowthAt Papaya
About the Role:
Papaya is looking for its first Growth hire. As a Growth leader at Papaya, you will collaborate teams across the organization and own some of our most important metrics. Deep experience with lots of A/B and multivariate testing is a prerequisite.
We are on a mission to reduce financial stress in people’s lives and your contributions will be vital in helping us maximize our impact.
Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- To start with, you will own the Growth backlog, with a focus on improving our acquisition funnel and driving monetization metrics
- Over time, you will drive exponential Product led growth through self reinforcing loops
- Find creative solutions that will drive partner growth and retention
- Balance big bets and incremental improvements
- Drive execution through iterative testing and learning
- Build alignment across the company on your vision for Growth@Papaya
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, employing a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
We’d like to hear from candidates with:
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience, several of them in a Growth PM role, ideally on mobile consumer products
- High degree of ownership within ambiguous environments and the ability to keep up with the changing nature of startups
- Strong analytical skills; extensive knowledge using data to form a hypothesis and defining metrics to determine the success of product initiatives
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise seamlessly between functions
- Project management experience; the ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects with regular reporting of outcomes
Papaya started in 2016 with a goal to alleviate the stress of paying bills. We’ve adopted our phones for everything else, why not eliminate the need for calls, mailing checks, and tedious web forms? We are expanding mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill space, and are one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles.
The key to our success? Our people. From engineering, sales, to operations, Papaya’s team is comprised of some of the most intelligent, humble, diverse, and resourceful people you’ll ever meet. With the help of successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank; Papaya is building something special. Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, equity, and agency.
We love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We’re proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA’s Best Small Companies to Work for in 2021! Learn more and come join us. Find out what the next step in your career could look like here at Papaya.