Senior DevSecOps EngineerAt Param Solutions
Clearance: Must have an active TS.
Our client is looking for a hands-on Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join our growing team! As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will assist in leveraging open-source solutions, participate in design reviews, conduct code reviews, create test plans and participate in testing reviews, and resolve moderate defects. Focus will be on developing and deploying high quality code at a rapid cadence.
The role operates in a SAFe based Agile environment and requires an understanding of the full software lifecycle, including DevSecOps implementations, Software Development, System Integration, and Cyber Security related to role-based knowledge transfer systems.
- Operate as a member of a team in often-high stress, high-tempo office environment.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement to efficiently deliver solutions frequently with quality.
- Write code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable “cloud native” environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems developed.
- As an Automation engineer, analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous deployments while ensuring high availability in the development, pre-production, and production environments.
- Maintain services (and supporting cloud native infrastructure) once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Establish strategy/toolset/framework for automating testing of services and products, develop best practices for test automation and develop test suites,
- Design, develop and implement solutions based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Must possess 4-6 years of professional experience deploying and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure in medium to large enterprise leveraging robust infrastructure as code.
- Must possess 3 years of experience designing and implementing security countermeasures to maintain system compliance with DISA STIGs or similar U.S. Government security compliance regime.
- Must possess 3 years of experience configuring, tuning, and maintaining big data technologies including at least two of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, Janus Graph, H-Base
- Must possess 2 years of experience configuring, tuning and maintaining production Kubernetes container orchestration clusters.
- Must possess 2 years of experience configuring, tuning, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with included containerization deployments.
- Must possess strong knowledge of concepts, methodologies, and best practices - especially as they pertain to mitigating development risks, estimating tasks, coding standards and source control procedures.
Expert level skills with:
- Centos Linux
- Windows Server
Recent Job Postings
- Engineering Productivity, DevOp at Enfabrica (Mountain View, CA) (allows remote)
- The Ops Authority: Digital Marketing Lead
- Clevertech: Google Ads Manager
- Clevertech: Culture Development Specialist
- Clevertech: Communications Specialist
- Clevertech: Producer
- Sr. Data Engineer at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python/Django/React)- #12 of Top-100 Marketplaces at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Data Scientist at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- UX Engineer at Pinnacle 21 () (allows remote)