Director of AlliancesAt Paytient
Apply for the Job
Help people better access and afford care.
Most care in the future will be cash purchased or financed versus insured. While this sounds massively disruptive it is not without precedent. We believe this societal shift is actually a good thing and will rhyme with its historic analogue of how retirement savings shifted from being an employer-paid, defined benefit (pension) to an employee-oriented, defined contribution (401k) model. This societal shift liberated employers from expensive, unmanageable costs totally unrelated to their core business and catalyzed a Cambrian explosion of innovation relating to retirement and financial services. We see the same shift slowly underway in healthcare and we are positioning Paytient to be the enabling financial platform upon which the effortless buying and selling of sub-catastrophic care will be built and transacted.
Offered by employers and insurers, Paytient is embedded or put alongside health plans to give 'paytients' the ability to pay for unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses over time - always without interest or fees. We are wedging into the world by putting Paytient into the purses and wallets of millions of people and helping better afford the status quo.
With a globally remote team and headquartered roots in Columbia, Missouri, we are a founder-led, privately held company funded by Inspired Capital, Box Group, Lachy Groom, Lightbank, Crossbeam and Cultivation Capital.
How you can help
We are looking for a strategic, collaborative, and experienced Director of Alliances to focus on qualifying new business opportunities with consultants. In this role, the Director of Alliances will help drive pipeline and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the digital health care industry at large. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder and has a track record of success in scaling channel partnerships.
- Own the relationships and overall strategy with consulting firms in the industry; specifically Aon Hewitt, Mercer, & Willis Towers Watson.
- Educate consultants on our employee healthcare payments solution through response to leads, direct outbound contact, social media, face-to-face/web demonstrations, lunch & learns, and email campaigns.
- Assist Strategic Alliances Managers with ongoing sales opportunities.
- Build pipeline of qualified opportunities for designated markets.
- Provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Hubspot
- Has 5+ years of experience working on partnerships with consulting firms including Aon Hewitt, Willis Towers Watson, and Mercer.
- Is a hard working, self-motivated person with an itch to be a part of an emerging financial+health tech startup.
- Is intellectually curious with sophisticated communication skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or similar CRM.
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.