Career CoachAt Placement
Placement is looking for entrepreneurial Career Coaches to work directly with our clients. In this role, you'll help clients achieve their career goals and enable clients to get there faster, with better results, than they would alone. You’ll work 1:1 with clients to find their direction, tell their story, write their resume, prepare for interviews, and more.
We are rapidly expanding our community of expert Career Coaches to help people navigate their career. As a Career Coach on the Placement platform, you get to spend your time coaching instead of grinding away at sales and marketing.
This role is a flexible, fully remote, contract role for US-based coaches.
At Placement, we are on a mission to unlock the career potential of all Americans. We believe that working with a coach can radically improve our client’s careers and improve their lives. In addition to connecting our clients with expert career coaches, we also have a suite of tools to help them find great jobs, track their progress, communicate with their coach, and learn how to put their best foot forward.
- Coach Placement clients to achieve their career goals
- Conduct 1:1 remote video sessions with clients
- Manage a roster of clients as if it is your own business
- Communicate asynchronously with clients in a timely manner
- Leverage the Placement platform to engage with clients
- Retain clients by providing maximum value
- Deliver quality guidance to each client
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Career coaching certifications from an ICF or CCE accredited organization
- College degree in Psychology, Counseling or Business
- 5+ years total work experience
- 1+ years of coaching, counseling, or relevant experience
- 3+ years in talent, HR, recruiting, hiring manager or relevant experience
- A passion for coaching entry to mid-level professionals
- Career coaching skills including: career transition, career direction, resume/linkedin/cover letter assistance, job search strategy, interview prep, technical mock interviews, negotiation, networking, and personal brand development.
Placement offers a culture focused on customer value, growth, feedback, and integrity. We’re backed by Founders Fund, House Fund, Coatue, XYZ Ventures, and also the founders of Instacart, Eventbrite, Doordash, Opendoor, Flexport, and Yammer.
Placement Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to join our organization.
- Flexible work
- Set your own hours, anywhere from 5 to 40 hours per week
- Create a profile to match with clients needing your coaching expertise
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Sign-on bonus opportunity
- No hardcore sales or marketing to grow your roster of clients
- Join a community of coaches
- Remote, WFH