Customer Service AgentAt Plutus.it
About the Company
We are a UK based Fintech startup, bridging the gap between the traditional payment infrastructure and the blockchain. A distributed team with our head office in London for our local team, however we encourage working 100% remotely, (We are very "on trend" for 2021!) we are passionate about our product, we have a great engineering culture, and we're looking for other talented individuals to join us to disrupt the finance industry.
We are a highly collaborative team with little micro-management but you'll get lots of guidance and support from your colleagues. Task ownership is key; we strongly believe that freedom and autonomy brings out the best attribute in people.
What we do
The company was founded in 2015 and has gone to raise funding since and develop and launch several products with thousands of downloads and users of our applications, our product achievements so far:
- Personal finance and management platform
- Payment infrastructure with third party VISA integration
- Peer-to-Peer currency exchange built on the Blockchain (DEX)
- Decentralised Loyalty Programme
- Android Finance Application
- iOS Finance Application
We're hiring a Customer Service Agent to assist us with a busy few months ahead!
Responsibilities will be wide ranging from:
- Email communication with customers using Zendesk ticketing system
- Live chat communication using Zendesk chat system
- Operational tracking and resolving issues using the Plutus Dex Admin platform, Etherscan, Blockchain platforms
- KYC verification of results using outsourced KYC provider, reflecting and communicating the results with the Users where applicable
- Escalation, tracking, and communication of cases that need the attention of internal or external third parties
- Using Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira Software), GSuite for knowledge sharing, reporting and other operational activities as assigned
- Other CS supportive tasks as assigned
About you and the role
The purpose of this role is to assist the CS department. You'll be joining an amazing and growing CS team, so should be comfortable working closely with a smaller team and taking on real responsibility.
We are a very feedback-driven and data-informed startup because we believe this is the only way to create a product that people love and therefore recommend to others.
We have a really collaborative culture, and while you will have huge responsibility, it's not just on you. We have other people supporting you to reply to users' request, we have a product manager and development team in place and, in general, we help each other out a lot as we're all in this together.
- Must be based in Portugal
- Available for immediate hire preferred.
- Great written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation. Preferably fluency in at least one other European language.
- Prior customer support experience. Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution and support best practices.
- Empathy and love for helping people. The ability to stay cool in the face of irate customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and the Plutus Team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions quickly and effectively.
- Be open to change - learn quickly in an environment that constantly changes.
- Crypto-Universe Experience. Understanding of how the basics of digital assets work including security, confirmation, block times, network fees, etc.
- A regular schedule of 40 hours a week is expected. Shifts are flexible and may include weekend and holiday coverage - our customers always come first, after all!
- You can demonstrate deep knowledge of blockchain and digital currencies. And this doesn't mean that you've read a few Wikipedia articles in preparation for an interview with us.
- You have knowledge of payment systems.
- You're an early adopter and have the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- You're fluent in multiple languages
- 100% remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Quarterly socials.
- You’ll receive a great deal of guidance and support from our team.
- Join the Crypto Revolution!
€900 - €1200 per month depending on experience