Senior Service Delivery ManagerAt Predictable Revenue
North America Only
Predictable Revenue is a market leader in Sales Development, our founder Aaron Ross wrote a book that popularized the idea, and the company grew from there. We are headquartered in Canada and have operations across the US and Mexico. We are a distributed team that is built around the North American time zones.
We are looking for someone to oversee the delivery of our meeting booking services, this will include setting the strategy, owning the P&L, managing the team, and hiring. If you have strong sales and leadership skills, you should consider applying for this role. We believe in coaching and helping each other improve so you don’t need 100% of the criteria to be a great candidate for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire and coach new team members. Take an active role in human resource activities such as recruitment, onboarding, and talent development for the Service Delivery teams. Offer coaching and mentoring, and collaborate with Managers to design training programs.
- Keep our strategy current by talking with customers, monitoring industry trends, and evaluating the strengths of the team to make recommendations for how we can improve.
- Coach the team on how to improve client relationship management, account planning, contract negotiations, etc…
- Participate in our strategic planning process
- Profit and loss planning. Managing income (incoming cash flow) and expenses (outgoing cash flow) to ensure that a business earns a net operating profit
- Strong preference for sales management experience
- Experience in managing customer service teams is a bonus
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the broader issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
This is a full-time role with flexible hours. We’re passionate about our people and our culture - we do everything we can to make sure we have an inclusive environment for all. Being a part of the Predictable Revenue team means that you are curious by nature and love to experiment. We are in the business of fostering growth within the team as personal and professional development is a top priority. We’re offering a competitive compensation of salary and benefits. Come and join us!
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive