International Offshore Investment AdvisorAt Prestige IFA jobs
Our wealth management client is based in Central Europe.
Their client base is constantly expanding across the world and their aim is to become local to their global client base. In order to keep up with this expansion, they require a number of independent investment advisors who wishes to work remotely and trip at their own leisure for business.
They are looking for financial advisors in almost any location, though they do wish to grow in the following locations:-
– Central and South America (All Locations)
– Asia (All Locations)
– Middle East
This position would suit an established advisor with a minimum AUM of $1 million USD that can be moved over in a timely manner after you start, also a pipeline ready to be placed. They offer a great package to the right candidates.
- 65% of gross for non-indemnity products (Depending of AUM can rise to 85%)
- 65% of gross for fund and bond commissions (Depending of AUM can rise to 85%)
- 75% of gross management fee
- 75% of gross trail commissions
- Commissions paid weekly
- In house model portfolios
- Direct TOB’s (they are NOT in a network)
- Remote Business Model
- Full back office support
They look at experience not just qualifications.
As a independent financial advisor your role will be to work closely with clients in their medium- to long-term personal financial planning providing financial guidance and make recommendations on how to best utilise their money.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial investment savings products and services
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Financial adviser or relevant experience
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyze market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Preferably hold qualifications in international financial services
They are a young company, however don’t let that put you off. They have big plans of expansion for the next few years. There is the option to build your own team and move up to management. They want advisors that want to help them grow, write good clean business and really help their clients.
Commissions paid weekly, and is the BEST current rate in the industry!
Please note: A minimum of 3 years experience working in the wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required investment advisory sales experience. Prestige IFA Jobs specializes in Wealth Management and Insurance ONLY, so please don’t send your CV for any other jobs of professions.