Microsoft Security ConsultantAt ProDev
ProDev is looking for US-based Microsoft security consultant!
This role will be focused on helping one of our clients roll out Microsoft Intune to their organization. This will include:
- Deploying Intune agents within the clients organization
- Handling device enrollment through Intune and Configuration Manager
- Review legacy group policy requirements and map those over to modern configurations
- Enjoy working remotely.
- Happy working as a freelance contractor.
- Ability to work on your own with minimal supervision.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Strong communicator - being 100% remote, excellent communication is critical for what we do.
- 5+ years of Microsoft security experience
- 5+ years of security / risk industry experience
- Comfortable leading meetings with clients to understand existing landscape
- Comfortable with Office 365
ProDev partners with incredible freelance developers from across North America to build products that delight. Our clients look to use them to provide exceptionally talented consultants who can help them accelerate their delivery. Our team has been specializing in remote-based software consulting for over 12 years. Our goal is to build an exceptionally talented group of technologists who enjoy shipping high-quality code, working together, and are committed to continuous learning.