Full-stack .Net Software Developer at PsychoGenics (Paramus, NJ)At PsychoGenics
OVERVIEW OF POSITION: Member of a small software development team working together to create scalable, high quality solutions to meet the demands of fast growing highly sophisticated biotechnology business. The work environment requires multi-tasking and delivering quality work on multiple projects.
- Gather requirements for, assist in the design of and implement new software initiatives
- Maintain and optimize existing ASP.Net and desktop applications
- Maintain and optimize existing Windows services
- Maintain and optimize existing T-SQL stored procedures and UDFs
- Assist in refactoring data models
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems.
- Professionally communicate your designs and implementations to the members of the team, stakeholders and end users.
- Manage timelines to complete objectives.
- Experience in object-oriented software development
- Experience in commercial software development environment
- Experience with ASP.Net (WebForms and MVC), WinForms and Windows service/WCF development
- Experience configuring web applications in IIS
- Familiarity with .Net frameworks and versions from version 4.0 to present
- Understanding of database query optimization techniques
- Understanding of data modeling principles
- Experience with multi-tier application design and development.
- Experience integrating native C++, Java and/or Python modules into .Net environments
- Team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- GUI Design experience
- LAMP stack experience
- Experience with DevExpress ASP.Net controls
- WPF experience
- Experience debugging Windows drivers
- Computer Vision/image processing experience
- Azure and/or AWS software and/or database development and deployment experience
- Click-Once deployment experience
- Experience with back- and front-end JS frameworks such as Node.js and Angular
- Experience with NoSQL development and implementation using REDIS or similar platforms
- Experience optimizing the processing of large datasets
- SQL Server DBA experience
- Bio- and/or chem-informatics experience (i.e., genetic and/or chemical structure analysis)
- SVN administration experience
Please note, we are not accepting unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies.