Marketing SpecialistAt QS
QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. We provide platforms for business schools and universities to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. QS provides expert independent insight and facilitates connections between institutions and potential students interested in higher education.
QS is looking for a Marketing Specialist with experience promoting events, building landing pages and emails, creating unique content, and managing marketing automation for lead generation, scoring and nurture.
- Work with central marketing, content, product and sales staff to create the strategy, plans, campaigns and digital assets for omni-channel programs
- Assist in building QS North America's events marketing strategy
- Continuous analysis of the competitive landscape and consumer trends in student recruitment for the Americas
- Deliver against event registration, attendance, and candidate quality goals
- Develop targeted promotions that maximize lead generation and revenue acquisition across customer and prospect audience segments
- Work with marketing operations to develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Work closely with content and product marketing to evaluate campaign and asset performance, as well as the overall funnel; implement new ways to improve and optimize our success
- Build alignment with product, sales and marketing teams to ensure seamless execution across all prospect and customer-facing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends, develop new ideas, test your ideas and drive innovation
- Research and identify potential new campus marketing outlets, and drive new agreements to amplify our message and extend our reach on campuses
- Represent QS at higher education institutions' campuses during career fairs, alumni event, and other campus outings.
- Manage the QS Campus Ambassador program in North America – hire, train, and manage affiliate marketing associates across major campuses and cities.
- Maintain a database and records of campus partners and campus activities.
- Prepare, negotiate and execute campus partnership agreements
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness and results of marketing activities
- 4- year university degree
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal with excellent communication skills
- Experience working with marketing automation software
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivation and discipline to effectively manage a high volume of multiple deadlines concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- High attention to detail, and able to manage multiple deadlines concurrently
- Takes direction, but also uses own initiative to complete tasks efficiently
- Quick learner able to adapt to new programs, processes and in-house systems
- Comfortable with telecommuting and business travel
- Knowledge or experience of higher education in North America
- Knowledge or experience of event marketing
- Experience working with HubSpot
- Knowledge or experience of campus marketing
- Experience editing HTML would be an advantage as we produce email marketing materials for partners to promote our events
- Experience writing creative, blogs or other copy