Marketing Program ManagerAt Qumulo
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
About The Position
We’re currently searching for an experienced Marketing Program Manager to take new products and solutions to the market. The ideal candidate will be a natural born leader, with a strong talent for project management, coordination, organization, and a sharp business mind with a proven ability to execute strategic initiatives and implement cross-company marketing programs.
This role will work closely with product marketing, comms/PR, marketing operations, partner, product, and sales teams. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize processes and maximize efficiency while driving marketing launch programs to completion.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain launch programs while aligning strategy to organizational goals
- Drive collaboration across marketing teams including product marketing, comms/PR, demand generation, industry marketing, etc.
- Engage stakeholders across the organization, including sales, partner teams, and product teams to ensure collaboration, accuracy, and launch preparedness
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement of launch programs
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple product and features launches at one time, ensuring program goals are reached
- Comfortable getting into the weeds with stakeholders to keep the program running and remove barriers
- Work closely with product marketing managers for each launch program to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Work with key stakeholders inside and outside the marketing team to develop launch strategy, keep the program moving towards launch, and ensure a timely and effective launch
- Hold weekly meetings for key launch programs to keep all stakeholders informed and accountable
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- 5+ years managing projects or programs (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Degree in business administration or related field
- PMI or similar certifications
- Previous program management experience, bonus if launch management
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM & Tableau software
- Experience using program/project management tools
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: