Sales Operations CoordinatorAt Revolution Prep
Revolution Prep is redefining how students learn by transforming the traditional tutoring relationship through the power of live, one-on-one instruction with a full-time, professional tutor. We understand the impact that a fantastic educator has on a student's academic confidence, and therefore invest deeply into the growth and development of our Team Members. As a result, the outcomes we achieve with our students are simply incredible. At Revolution, our philosophy is guided by the belief that any student can learn with the right support.
Revolution Prep is a highly entrepreneurial organization that seeks to be a leading innovator in the educational industry, and our talented team of Revolutionaries is dedicated to taking us to the next level.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Operations Team. The Sales Operations Coordinator will provide daily systems and operational support to our 50+ sales team. You will be an integral part in ensuring that the sales team runs smoothly. Ours Sales Operations Coordinator is an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with a variety of dynamic personalities and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed, to ensure that operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment and always looks for how processes can be improved. This role provides an abundance of opportunities to learn, and is a great way to grow your career in Sales Ops. As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be the cultural steward that enables Revolutionaries to accomplish amazing things each and every day.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide daily sales support and troubleshooting
- Assist with booking, accounts receivable, and collections
- Report on sales and operations team metrics and productivity
- Monitor inventory, liaise with our warehouse and printer, as well as our Instruction and Curriculum Teams
- Coordinating and delivering new hire and ongoing systems training for the sales team
- Maintain sales and operations team documentation and resources
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and engineering to ensure sales team success
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Coordinate with offshore customer service team to ensure alignment with company policies and sales best practices
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proven success supporting a team operationally, preferably a sales team
- In-depth understanding of sales principals and customer service practices, with hands-on experience with CRM systems, including reporting features
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally, prioritize and take ownership of assigned tasks
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and sound decision making
- Ability to adjust to an ever-growing and changing organization
- Schedule flexibility - daily schedules might change in order to meet business needs
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Preferred, but not required: basic knowledge of SQL, experience with JIRA
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.