Tier 2 Customer Experience RepresentativeAt Roadpost
USA and Canada
Having recently launched in Canada, the USA and Australia, ZOLEO Inc. is looking for an exceptional Tier 2 Customer Experience Representative to join the newly formed global Customer Experience team. A joint venture between two leaders in the mobile satellite sector, Roadpost Inc. of Toronto, Canada and Beam Communications of Melbourne, Australia, ZOLEO has met with early success winning multiple innovation awards and enjoying rapid subscriber growth. The company is now looking to expand its global reach and the Tier 2 Customer Experience Representative will be pivotal to assisting with various customer-focused expansion efforts into new markets. You’ll have an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company and help take it to the next level.
As a Tier 2 Customer Experience Representative, you will be responsible for supporting customers with a variety of inquiries through incoming calls, tickets, chat, and social media by providing helpful information, answering questions, supporting Tier 2 level technical troubleshooting or set-up processes, creating orders and responding to complaints. You help ensure long term customer loyalty and satisfaction by positively representing company products and services while working to meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs). This is a permanent virtual (work from home) role as part of a global Customer Experience team. The role reports to the regional Customer Experience Team Lead.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a Tier 2 capacity using multiple communication channels (live chat, email, phone) from a remote work environment.
- Prioritize tickets accordingly based on ZOLEO operational processes as well as sound judgement. Agents will be responsible for tickets assigned to them as well as contributing to reducing shared ticket backlog among the team.
- Assist in monitoring/engaging social media followers. Respond to online customer reviews and feedback.
- Handle and resolve customer requests related to billing, order placement, account changes, sales, and technical support/troubleshooting
- Contribute to Knowledge Base articles and content
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products and services. Opportunity to specialize in certain ZOLEO operational processes will be encouraged
- Contribute to process improvements by leveraging direct feedback and experience and proposing new initiatives or changes
- Work on various customer-related special projects from time to time, as necessary
- Serve as an escalation point for Tier 1 agents
- Promote company products, features and benefits through consultative customer qualification
- Meet both personal and team-based monthly SLAs, Productivity targets and Quality standards.
- Stay updated on all operational systems, processes and procedures, as well as company policies.
- Stay informed of competitors and related industries
- Attend and participate in company events and team meetings (primarily in a virtual capacity, although staff will be encouraged to participate in any events at the nearest ZOLEO regional office, as permitted.)
- Ensure a positive, accurate and professional customer experience.
- Maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with peers and other company staff
Qualifications & Skills:
- Comfortable working with wireless technology in a mobile satellite/wireless/messaging world. Natural aptitude for technology. Skillful, knowledgeable, and driven to learn more about the satellite communications industry.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Customer Service-related position. Experience with supporting technical products (software, hardware) as well as global brands is considered a strong asset.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Conversational and Personable.
- Resourceful and self-reliant with strong analytical, problem-assessment and problems-solving skills.
- Able to handle difficult customer situations and arrive at a positive resolution.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Able to work with minimal supervision. Adaptable to new workflow and changing environments.
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a global team. Access to broadband internet is required. ZOLEO will provide any additional necessary tools and hardware.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven. A team player who looks to contribute in several areas within the operations and exceed normal job expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Excellent computer and website navigation skills. Experience with Helpdesk software (eg. Zendesk) is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in other languages considered a strong asset (French, Spanish, German)
Note: There are two (2) positions available to be filled. Shift times are 8hr shifts (with appropriate breaks) between 8AM-8PM Eastern Standard Time from Monday to Friday. Shift will be assigned upon starting, and may change from time to time. As this role is virtual, candidates may be located anywhere within the continental USA or Canada, as long as they are able to consistently make their assigned shift times.
- Occasional after hours and stat holiday support may be required as business needs fluctuate
- Additional opportunities, such as weekend shifts will be available
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Health & dental benefits
- Work remotely