Solutions Sales ManagerAt Rock Content
Apply for the Job
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
We’re remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years. As we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn, grow and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As our new Solutions Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Brazilian Mid/Enterprise sales team, developing processes and supporting our Account Executives, as well as sharing the best practices of the enterprise sales process to sell and negotiate in the Brazilian market.
Finally, our team is growing and you will certainly have a lot of opportunities to enrich your career, keep enabling growth for our customers, and writing our history!
- Support the team in activities such as connection, commercial diagnostics, and presentations to ensure good performance and quality of negotiations;
- Manage the sales pipeline by creating sales dashboards to identify opportunities for improvement within the month and quarter and act in time to achieve the team's results in all stages of the sales process;
- Ensure alignments between Sales and business support areas such as Legal, CS, Finance Admin to achieve efficiency in the sales process and in keeping the base active;
- Ensure alignment between Marketing and Sales to ensure efficiency and optimize results (junior with leadership guidance and senior with greater autonomy and development);
- Analyze numbers regarding conversion and identify action plans for adjustments and improvements in results (PDCA);
- Support and guide the team to prospect stakeholder mapping and establish the action plan for the relationship;
- Work on different acquisition channels besides Inbound Marketing - e.g. RFP, outbound, events, ABM.
You will need:
- Bachelor Degree;
- Advanced to Fluent English;
- 3-4 years experience of the sales process with Medium & Enterprise Sales Process;
- Content Marketing Certification from Rock Content Inbound or Marketing certification from Hubspot;
- Good experiences with SaaS and/or Digital Marketing
- Clear communication in both verbal and written forms;
- Ability to poise yourself as a reliable stakeholder to others
- A high level of Customer Focus;
- Able to manage different tasks, work under pressure, and stay resilient;
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!