Graphic DesignerAt ScaleMath
At ScaleMath we like to describe the work we do in one way: we do marketing for your favorite software companies. We’re looking to grow our team to not only take on more clients but also do even greater work for our existing clients. If you’d like to be a part of a fully remote team, work from home and take part in the process of driving rankings, recognition, and revenue for our clients’ businesses, you should apply to this job.
We’re a 100% distributed organization that’s passionate about helping the world’s greatest software companies reach more people, grow faster, and – most of all – deliver better customer experiences. So, in other words, if joining us in helping the best, smartest & world’s fastest-growing companies keep growing excites you, we encourage you to apply for this position.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place.
- Ability to J.F.D.I.
- Experience using Figma is a must
- Ability to create original, on-brand illustrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different industries
- Close attention to detail, i.e. strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Ability to cross back and forth between UX and graphic design
- Communicate with front end development team to implement design
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- SEO knowledge/experience
- Experience using Basecamp
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects
- 1-5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Graphic Design degree from a respected 4-year institution
- 1-2 years experience with digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment