Product Owner, API'sAt Searoutes
Searoutes is the upcoming standard for GHG emissions management in the logistics. We enable shippers to build and execute GHG reduction strategies. We are intimately convinced that reducing GHG emissions in the logistics is an operational problem, so we leverage modern algorithms to go beyond standard methodologies, and give shippers the visibility they deserve. In the last 12 months, we've deployed our APIs at 40+ companies and scaled to 500k+ calls per day.
We're backed by top advisors (Xeneta, DSV, ClearMetal, X-Up) and believe in product led growth. Our culture is deeply rooted in research and development, put to the service of one the greatest problems of our times. Searoutes is remote first, with most of our team based in Europe and Canada.
We are looking for curious and creative problem solvers who are highly collaborative, love to iterate and drive growth. Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial product owner with proven success in bringing APIs to market.
Your responsibilities will include building, executing, and iterating on our go-to-market. Specifically:
- Lead the product discovery cycle to identify what to build and why.
- Work closely with the founders, engineers and revenue to set the vision for the product.
- Do what it takes to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Own our APIs' adoption, delivery and experience.
- Do your homework.
- 5+ years of go-to-market experience in B2B API or SaaS with a record of high performance.
- Excellent communication skills - you write a great email and give an excellent demo.
- An innate ability to self-start, prioritize, and creatively problem-solve.
- Engineering background with knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- You share our values.
As part of our team, you will:
- 🌱Have a chance to re-shape the future of climate in the logistics.
- 👩💻Get a stipend to set you up remotely and be empowered to deliver your best work.
- 🏄♂️Have a flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics.
- 🎓Have a high degree of learning and ownership in a dynamic environment.
- 🏝 Get the chance to join our team building events in the south of France.