Social Media & Content ManagerAt Sendle
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia & the US, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses. Ready to do the best work of your career with a collaborative, creative, and supportive team?
The Social Media & Content Manager will use their deep understanding of social platforms and innate communications skills to build Sendle’s social media presence. You’ll engage with our Sendler community through thoughtful execution of brand and content strategies. This is an outstanding opportunity to own the brand's social presence and also play a meaningful role in building trust and authenticity with our small business owners!
Lead Social Media Strategy
- Plan and execute social media strategies on Sendle’s existing socials: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Develop social media strategies for new Sendle socials: Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Own and manage our content calendar for social media, producing innovative content in collaboration with our copywriters and pr/communications team
- Optimize our posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Discover opportunities for audience, traffic, and engagement growth across all social platforms
- Analyze performance of our social content and provide insight and metrics to our team
- Highlight US and AU and mission aligned businesses on our social channels
- Share feedback to the marketing team when there are common or interesting trends on social (related to a particular Sendle post, campaign, pr announcement, etc)
- Work closely with our customer support team to improve communications where needed: monitor and respond to comments and engagement daily, clear DM messages, identify high value Sendle customers and prioritize successful resolution of their issues
- Drive social media engagement campaigns in partnership with our marketing team (some examples: Earth Day, Black Friday/Small Business Saturday, Giveaways, Repost Campaigns)
- Drive social media engagement via Sendle’s always on editorial campaign calendar
- Design and manage social media influencer and blogger campaigns
- 2+ years experience managing social media for a brand (bonus points if you have B2B experience or run your own social brand!)
- Hands-on experience with social media software tools such as Falcon, Later, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc
- Skilled writer, experienced in writing engaging social content
- Familiarity with differences of organic and paid social strategies
- Organized and results-oriented with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Curious and creative thinker with a solutions-oriented, problem-solver mentality
- Ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects, while communicating with key stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changeable tech environment
- Bonus points if: you have B2B experience, you’ve run your own social brand, or you’re a skilled designer with experience creating social assets
What we’re offering
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, paid family leave, and more
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us that you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you!