Azure DevOps ConsultantAt Sequoia Connect
Our client is a fast-growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO, and consulting services. They are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams, and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation.
Our client’s Digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. Their focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. They are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of the customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— Automate Everything™, Cloudify Everything™, Transform Customer Experiences™.
Powering our client’s complex technology solutions and services, is the Bottom-Up Disruption, a disruptive crowdsourcing initiative that brings about innovation and improvement, to everyday complexities and, ultimately, growing the clients’ business. The digitally empowered workforce of our client represents various nationalities, comprising 19,833 employees, lives the company’s philosophy of ‘customer success, first and always’. The company reported a 2020 global revenue of USD $845.04 Mn.
We are currently searching for a strong Azure DevOps Consultant:
- Provision and configure build servers, testing, staging, and production environments to ensure continuity
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve technology solutions
- Ensure that software is always release-ready with updated versions of the application, in the working state
- Build, test and maintain continuous integration and delivery workflows using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Automate infrastructure through robust Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and support developers in the organization by means of improving CI/CD processes
- Assess existing technology and provide plans and processes for improvement
- Conduct working sessions with IT teams to support the upskilling of technical resources in DevOps methodology and DevOps tooling
- Monitors and report relevant KPIs and SLAs
- Willing to work in shifts and open to business travels at client locations
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in DevOps practices including design, configuration, continuous integration & delivery workflows in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience in Linux/Windows Administration with scripting capability in one or more languages – Python, Bash, PowerShell and Groovy
- Strong technical knowledge of Cloud concepts IaaS, PaaS, SaaS with experience in provisioning cloud (Azure) environments using IaC - Terraform, ARM templates
- Strong technical understanding on web applications and database components such as Apache, IIS, Tomcat/JBoss, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience in deploying applications (involving Java, .Net and node JS etc.) and understanding its architecture
- Experience in maintaining & administering Docker and Kubernetes clusters
- Experience in configuration management (Ansible, Puppet etc.) and version control (GitLab, GitHub etc.) systems
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining Cloud systems (Azure Cloud)
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and HA
- General networking skills required (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Advanced Oral English.
- Native Spanish.
- Fully remote
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come to be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Azure DevOps Consultant
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product