Sr iOS DeveloperAt Sequoia Connect
Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong IOS Developer:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Advanced English
- Spanish Native.
- Fully remote.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
IOS Developers, Cocoa Touch, APIs