Customer Experience Assistant Manager w/ a Sense of HumorAt Shinesty
At Shinesty, our mission is to force the world to take itself less seriously. We make people laugh first and sell second. Our mothers don’t always approve of what we do, but the millions of people we’ve entertained over the years do.
We're looking for a killer Customer Experience Assistant Manager to help us continue to put our customers above everything else. You will be monitoring the day-to-day performance and metrics of our Customer Experience team, helping coach customer service reps, and ensuring we deliver amazing service to our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Be a Deeply Empathetic Leader - Although we always want to put our customers first, we also need to make sure that our agents needs are being met as well. You should encourage autonomy throughout the team in order to inspire personal growth.
Never Settle for the Status Quo - Assess all procedures surrounding user experience throughout our website in order to make our customer experience superior. This will include the subscription process, products, account access, and customer contact points.
Save ‘em, if you got ‘em - Help constantly improve our customer retention through customer contact with the use of phone calls, chat, and emails.
Know it all (or where to find it) - You should be willing and able to help solve any mystery that a team members may face. You will need to learn how to effectively use the resources we have throughout Shinesty.
Training New Agents - Be a teacher. Help develop a system based on our current training manual and practices to more efficiently teach new hires to be the best agents possible. Make sure this system is easily translated to all agents, including US based as well as our Third Party Agents. Host continual educational sessions for all agents.
Master of Scheduling- Create a schedule for our agents to monitor all channels including phones, chat, email, as well as social. We never want to leave a customer without an answer or solution.
Tap Into Your Inner Computer Nerd - Understand our CRM software (Gorgias) better than you know your best friend. This means learning and understanding all rules, views, and tag creations. You will also need to craft various Macros that keep our customers informed and entertained.
Kick it Root Down - Assist the Customer Experience Manager in assessing the analytics around low rated reviews. Create solutions to improve reviews throughout the Customer Experience team. You will also need to involve various teams throughout the company as well to make sure our Customer Experience is consistent through every and any customer interaction.
Get Down and Dirty - You will need to help us maintain all forms of ticketing including emails, chats, and phone calls.
- Has experience with scaling a team of customer service representatives to flex up and down with business needs.
- 1-2 years experience managing a team of over 5 Customer Service Representatives.
- 3-4 years experience of providing outstanding Customer Service.
- Previous experience translating high level goals into daily operations and practices.
Nice to haves:
- Demonstrated success with retention efforts through subscription based services.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team of WFH (Customer Service) agents.
- Experience managing customer service for a rapidly developing E-commerce Business.
- Experience running an apparel related customer service team.
- 1-2 years experience working with teams that include agents/reps in other countries.
- Experience with CRM tools.
- Stock options in Shinesty
- Competitive salary, 45,000-55,000 depending on experience, plus generous bonus incentives.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully remote or optionally work out of our downtown Denver office
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible PTO, no need to accrue time and you can take as much as you'd like
- Flexible working hours, just get your stuff done and generate results
- All the tools and resources you need to be successful in this role