Node.js Engineer at SignalWire () (allows remote)At SignalWire
SignalWire is currently seeking Node.js engineers for an opportunity with our rapidly growing telecommunication solutions products. Node.js engineers will manage implementations to help us build, scale, and maintain tools that will have a direct impact on the success of our business. Node.js engineers will be responsible for the backend coding of all business logic, UI/UX APIs, Rest APIs, and related systems. We are looking for natural leaders who will take an active role in shaping the future of SignalWire’s engineering department.
- Support direct manager
- Work independently and concisely to achieve goals
- Responsible for working with the Cloud team on new Node.js based services
- Partner with Product and Engineering to help validate features and design requirements
- Collaborate with peers to provide code review and receive feedback on your own
- Create iteratively throughout the Product design lifecycle
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, and meet required schedules and timelines.
- 3-5 years Node.js development experience
- Emphasis on rapid-scaling systems
- Emphasis on large distributed systems
- Exposure to Docker, Github, and CI/CD-based workflows
- Self-motivated and willing to learn from a globally distributed team
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
As a fully remote company all employees must have the ability to work on a computer for most of their workday including engaging in video conferencing.
Travel: Occasional travel requested.
SignalWire, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer.. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.