Business CoachAt Single Grain
Who We Are:
Since 2009, Single Grain has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing.
We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.5 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 350,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 55,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the marketing industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a passionate professional mentor who supports, educates and motivates business program students, who are aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. You will work directly with the students to help them meet their overall business goals and vision by providing intuitive guidance. You will be providing recommendations and motivation to help them start and grow their businesses.
To be successful in this role, you hold a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency. The goal is to contribute to the students’ long lasting success.
When you apply, please include the words "Coaching is cool” in your headline. Any applicants that do not follow these instructions will be disqualified.
- Establish friendly relationships with business program students.
- Guiding students in the completion of business program tasks.
- Coaching business students on ideal business practices.
- Keeping students accountable and motivated.
- Communicating with students to better understand their vision and goals.
- Assisting students with their business vision, goals and plan development.
- Providing students with advice on new plans and strategies.
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
- Helping students grow their business from inception.
- Assisting students in using their personal skills for the betterment of their business.
- Aiding clients in problem-solving, goal setting and achievement.
- Monitor commitments and progress made via regular postings and calls.
- Plan and prioritize goals and strategies for progress.
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Fully remote
- 15 days PTO, 25 days after 2 years
- Macbook with M1 Chip and full home office setup
- Medical, Dental, Vision paid 100% by the company
- 401k with partial match
- Life insurance