We are currently searching for .NET Developer to our agile cross-functional product team which provides solutions to our keydigital initiatives. The team cooperates remotely and works with the latest up-to-date technologies - .NET core 3.1, Docker and Kubernetes and come up with products which are used globally in real-time by our users. Everything you will be doing is tightly linked to one of our core strategic digital projects: HConnect or HProduce. You have an opportunity to provide valuable input aswe shape and improve our core digital customer offerings over thecoming years.
Additional training and coaching are part of the package. So, if you are passionate about web and mobile technologies and committed to clean code, then the job is right for you.
During Covid-19 the team operates in a “remote as the default” setup. After that, we will offer a hybrid working model that blends office and remote work all together.
Your next challenge:
- Remote team consists of 9 Back-End Developers located in Heidelberg, Germany who work in SCRUM – 2 weeks sprints
- You will also cooperate with Front-End Developers, QAs, UX Designers, Data Scientists or System Engineers (located in Brno or Heidelberg)
- You will be building performant and well tested back-end service from scratch for our digital platform
- You will design and build the (micro)services that retrieve data from our source systems (ERP, data lake) and make the data available near real-time to diffent users of application
- You can contribute to the application architecture of our Digital Stack
What will make you successful:
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or a related field
- Previous experience with .NET core at least 3 years – you have experience with building mid to large mobile and web applications
- Any experience with CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes are appreciated
- English on very good level (written and spoken)
- Ability towork in an international remote team
- Willingness totravel if required