- Responsible for developing cutting-edge, web-based applications that are deployed as microservices that run on Kubernetes and that emphasize usability, ease of deployment, performance, and scalability.
- Assume a leadership role in developing solutions using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. The candidate should possess experience with deploying to Cloud services, Automated Testing, and Continuous Integration.
- Organize software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process. This includes participating in the requirements gathering process and architecture of dedicated parts of the system. Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Work with the project team and internal customers to establish and understand requirements.
- Take on a championship role in on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application lifecycle.
- Promote knowledge-sharing across product development teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) or more years of increasing responsibility in technical roles.
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST-based APIs.
- Passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact.
- A bias to action – a willingness to “jump right in” with an emphasis on producing results.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Comfortable with ambiguity – can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well-defined.
- Very good spoken and written English (B2+)
What we offer:
- A greenfield project – opportunity to learn and use the best technologies and products
- Gain additional experience in building a scalable distributed platform-agnostic product
- Work with AI/ML technologies
- Team of great professionals
- Competitive salary with annual indexation according to region inflation
- Medical insurance for employees and their families
- Sport support (swimming pool, gym)
- English classes