Are you looking to join a team that develops innovative, cutting edge software that makes a difference? AppFox is a product team at Automation Consultants responsible for building cutting edge software and apps that transform leading collaboration tools.
Our apps are used by over 1,500 companies worldwide to make a difference to their business. Our customers include globally recognised brands such as Deloitte, Goldman Sachs and Mercedes-Benz.
Working as part of our development team, you will perform Full Stack development across a range of products. As well as supporting and improving our existing applications, you will also generate new ideas for the team and produce new products.
What to expect in the Role:
- Perform front and back-end development on products and applications
- Assist in the design of new products, and interfaces in existing products – e.g. Optro Market
- Share knowledge and new methods with the team
- Software testing (unit and front-end)
- Get involved with the management of infrastructure (AWS, Docker)
- Ongoing training and accreditations in the latest tools and technologies
- Implement bug fixes to existing products
- Represent the team at numerous international events
Requirements and Experience:
- A Computer Science based degree, with a 2:1 minimum
- Significant knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrable personal development projects – e.g., GitHub and Open Source
- Passion for development, with the desire to collaborate with the team and generate new ideas
- Experience in AWS is beneficial
- Knowledge of Atlassian software is desirable but not essential – e.g., Jira, Trello and Confluence
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Perkbox account
- Regular team social events