Your new company
A well renowned and successful hospitality company based in Solihull.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a developer seeking a new challenge – with enough experience to hit the ground running working on a cloud-scalable website and e-commerce engine powered by world-renowned ticketing engines, selling tickets for the biggest arts, music and comedy events in the country.
What you'll need to succeed
• Good communication, this will be a small squad with tight deadlines.
• Understanding of computer programming practises
• The principles of Agile development frameworks e.g. SCRUM
• C# .NET (ASP.NET / .NET Core)
• Understanding of MVC technology and Restful API architecture
• Exposure to high-performance websites
• Umbraco CMS
• SQL Server
• VSTS / Git Source Control
What you'll get in return
• Free hot or cold lunch every working day (Return to office working dependant)
• Casual dress code
• Decent developer machine 2x 24" screens a minimum
• Pension Scheme
• Easily Accessible, free parking on site