FULL TIME FOR THE LOCATION VIENNA
Code number: T37338
Our mission statement since 2005 is to make our clients more competitive.
We enable our clients to utilize uniquely designed tools to quickly act on operational improvements, decoupling non-scalable business processes while driving exciting and significant business opportunities in all industries. We achieve this through the process automation excellence approach by combining professional software development skills with leading process mining, workflow automation, and robotics solutions.
If you want to be actively involved in shaping your future, you need an employer that encourages and challenges its employees!
Do you want to create great things together in a team and strive for developing skills and yourself further? How about tackling complicated tasks while keeping a cool head? Then YOU belong to our team!
In the coming months, we have a mission to strengthen and grow our team. We are currently looking for a dedicated Mid Level Java Software Developer with permanent employment located in Vienna, Austria.
How you will strengthen our team:
- Keen interest in other technologies, frameworks and approaches
- A collaborative mindset with the approach to work in an agile team, collaborating closely with product owners, engineers, and developers
- Understanding the value of TDD and BDD as a way to deliver software of higher quality
- You can speak German fluently (C1-level or higher)
- You gathered already 3+ years of experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions
- Is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members
- Performs well in a team and has strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals and going the extra mile
- Grows from feedback and appreciates learning new things
- Welcomes being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues
- Sees a programming language/framework as a tool to get a specific job done
The way we work:
- We have short communication channels, fast decision processes and are committed to our decisions
- We are open-minded, challenging the status-quo and our own as well as others ideas, to make sure we are making the right decisions
- We are a team of experienced software engineers, who love to exchange ideas and push their boundaries and those of the environment
- We put people first, meaning we strive for your well-being and actively support your personal development
- We believe that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results and, therefore, provides you with everything you need to get your job done
- Motivated multinational teams with the readiness for new approaches!
- Excellent internal and external training opportunities
- Support with pursuing certifications
- Attendance to conferences and technology events
- Home and office, we welcome your best working environment
- Extensive library / knowledge base, feel free to order materials
- An enjoyable office location with excellent public connections (U2 Krieau)
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- A beautiful balcony view
- In-house massage
- Seasonal team events such as Rafting, Secret Room, Bubble Soccer, Oktoberfest, etc.
- Flexible office equipment, such as height adjusting modular tables
- Special corporate discount program on retail, travel, and consumer services
Find out more about us on kununu …
- Versatile tasks in a company that is continuously evolving
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a successful and dedicated team
- Flexible working time model (NO all-in contract)
- The gross salary for this full-time position according to the collective agreement is EUR 3,094.00 with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience
Ready to Apply? We look forward to your written application under the code T37338 with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.