As Ideas Engineering, a section of Axel Springer National Media & Tech, we focus on developing software for the media industry. By combining technology, agile thinking, and a motivated team, we turn ideas into great products.
We believe that an open discussion on technology and design choices helps us find the right solution for the task at hand. We are eager to experiment with new technologies, engineering, and requirement gathering methodologies.
We like to experiment with the new, hot stuff, reflect upon it and learn from failures.
Your future team
We are a Cross-functional team developing not only great products such as aravoices but also have a strong emphasis on good software engineering practices.
The high level of quality of the software we deliver and operate is achieved by applying practices such as TDD, pair-programming, code reviews, and architectural design workshops.
skilled fullstack engineer who enjoys tackling complex challenges
- You are involved in all phases of software engineering – from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
- You work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
- You will work agile with pair programming, code reviews and continuous deployment
- You get the chance to develop your skills and acquire new ones
- You love working as a part of a team that shares your ambitions
- With us you have a steep learning curve paired with unique team culture and freedom for professional and personal development
You are a
Open-minded team player who wants to learn and evolve with us.
- You have Proven production experience with JVM languages and frameworks. Preferably Kotlin and or Java with Spring Boot
- You are open and used to code reviews as well as pair programming and automatic deployment to deliver well-engineered software fast; test addiction is a plus
- You believe in knowledge sharing and working collaboratively with your new team members
- You are a hands-on pragmatic person who keeps the product and end-user in focus