We are looking for an experienced (machine learning) data engineer to help us structure and make the most of both the data pipelines of our vision Deep Learning models as well as the user data we collect via our commercial applications in the stationary retail domain. You will be working on fast, intelligent and efficient ML data pipelines for both computer vision models as well as real-time predictive analytics as part of a very experienced interdisciplinary team.
In your role, you would help us to
- Design and implement the overall data architecture and pipelines for our training and commercial data
- Develop tools to analyze and visualize our data
- Build workflows and tools to exchange data with 3rd parties
- Build tools and pipelines to incorporate relevant 3rd-party data sources
- Build tools to find outliers and underrepresented data modes
- Build workflows and tools to clean, streamline and extend/augment our data
For this role we expect you to have solid experience in:
- At least one scripting language, like Python or Shell scripts
- Postgres databases
- Dealing with both structured and semi-structured data on a large scale
- Dealing with image and video data
- Relational and document-based database technologies
- Design of efficient and scalable database, storage and streaming solutions
- Data requirements of machine learning projects
- Integration with 3rd parties for data exchange
- Exploratory data analysis
Additionally, it would be great if you already have experience in any of the following:
- Python (including NumPy, SciPy and other numerical libraries)
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Data Science Algorithms
What we can offer you:
You will be working with an interdisciplinary team of seasoned experts in the fields of Deep Learning, embedded computer vision, mobile app development, backend services and professional DevOps with learning opportunities abound. Together with us you will work on highly innovative products employing cutting edge technologies pushing the state of the art.
We provide a dynamic and interdisciplinary working environment where you will play a major role in shaping the technology and solution stack of the company. Hence, you can expect continuous exposure to interesting challenges and new technologies adding important experiences to your existing skill set.
We combine a familiar working environment with an ambitious commercial and technological vision. We are in a great position to realize this vision given our strong funding situation and a wide commercial network.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer you co-ownership into the company through a significant equity package so that you can benefit from the commercial success of our joint efforts.
In short you will be joining a very promising and exciting venture.